Since the first gavel went down in 1994, SUSANIN’S has generated over $175 million in auction sales.
The highlights below represent a small sampling of the milestones achieved.
Notable Highlights included:
- The Estate of Charlotte Vern Olson
- The Estate of Gardner Stern
- The Estate of Florence Sewell
- The Estate of Judge Walter Cummings, Jr.
- The Estate of Catherine Countiss
- The Jewelry Collection of Mrs. June Latta
- Milwaukee Museum of Art
- Indianapolis Art Museum
- The Estate of Mrs. Harriet Brady
- The William Harmon Collection
- A Collection of Asian Works of Art, Rockford, Ill.
- Instruments from Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Contemporary Art from numerous corporate collections including BP AMOCO, Bank One, Borg Warner, Everen Securities, Mesirow Financial, GE Capital, CNA Insurance and others.